Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope everyone had a safe and memorable Christmas with family and had a bunch of nice gifts to give and recieve. I have enjoyed my Christmas because I got $150 in gift cards my grandma gave me a $75 walmart gift card, my dad gave me a discover gift card for $25, and I got a $75 visa debit gift are from my grandad and my grandpeg. I also got some new boxers, white shirts for my ROTC uniform, socks, MP3, my grandmother go me the nicest pair of jeans that I hav gotten in a while, and I got a hat and teeshirt that both say "Schulman University" on them which was from grandad and granpeg. I really had a fantastic Christmas that I would say. I hope you all had a fantastic one as well like me. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment