Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

This morning I had my uncle neil come over and keep me and my grandmother and my father company and then we all got in the Neil mobile and went to Krystal for lunch and then we came back and we played a round of Scrabble with just me and my uncle Neil and my dad since my grandmother was baking a awesome orange flavored cake with orange butter frosting. The of course I lost in scrabbble because uncle Neil had a bunch of evil comebacks and destroyed me and left me in the dust and my o great and beautiful baba got second place and I was last like most tomes I play in real life. But I led the first 1/3rd of the game winning against both to feenies! Then we went to Kelly Vols mothers house and had a little family reunion and then while I was there me and Kelly's son Josh were playing on kelly's wife's iPhone 4g the whole time playing NCAA football game of course using the Tennessee Volunteers against the Alabama Birmingham. Then me and baba went out to Wal-mart to go grocery shopping for some items for my grandmother. Then we came home and then we ate a wonderful dinner that my grandmother made of course that was amazing and one of the best meals and one of my third top favorites. Happy holidays to all. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Have some memorable family moments as much as you can while you have us chance to spend a lot of time during the holidays. God Bless America

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you posting again. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devon..here I am. :-) We'll have a meatloaf before you go home, too.

    ReplyDelete