Sunday, December 26, 2010

The day after Christmas

This morning
We had homemade ham biscuits for breakfast. Then we cleared the snow off the car, and went to check out the after christmas sales at JCPenny's, I bought some new shoes, and my father bought me two new long sleeve polo's. Then went to my uncle Neil's house for lunch. We went to Fazoli's which is a great cheap Italian place to go to if you have one near by you should go try it out you all may like it. After that we any to Walmart and I bought two brand new watches, new headphones, piƱa colda drink and I bought a mango soda which was very refreshing. After supper we went to go look at christmas lights around Oak Ridge, Tennessee. They were a little dissapointing because they weren't as many big displays as last year in which did make it a little unpleasant to go waste time to try and find the biggest displays and the nicest ones. Today over all was a great day besides the Christmas lights but it was a great day because I got to talk to my best friend that lives in Tennessee. And I loom forwardto trying to hang out with her sometime this week. I look forward to going to meet up with one o my dads friends tomorrow to go and have lunch or something like that or so. I hope you all had a great day off from work today. God Bles :=•~~)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment